FREEDOM FASHION 2017 –
Fashion Illustration and Design Sketching Program
So, are you ready to learn fashion illustration and design?
You can learn fashion illustration and design techniques now with a passionate author, illustrator, designer, encourager, and creative catalyst.
Me. Laura Volpintesta. I’ve been a student and a teacher at Parsons School of Design in NYC for over 20 years… I ‘m now ready to share all of my best discoveries with you.
It’s a transformation. Learning fashion illustration and design skills is so much more than just learning skills.
You know what I mean, right?
You’re about to embark on a journey of creation, a stretch. You’re moving out of your comfort zone. Sometimes you’ll struggle with self-doubt, other times you’ll soar high with the thrill of discovery. Feel how your eyes will change in the way you see. Notice that your hands will change in their ability. Enjoy as your style evolvse and your sketches will tell different stories and take on different meanings.
FREEDOM FASHION 2017 online program:
EXPERIENCE the transformation as you move through the tools, exercises, projects that make you experienced and knowledgeable.
You can start TODAY when you subscribe and get the free resources: model drawing lessons, croquis template and flats sketchbook guide PDF
FREEDOM FASHION 2017: Get confident and skilled
Through videos, practice, exercises and projects. Learn model drawing, art supplies, gouache techniques, tech drawing, design sketching, illustration and fabric rendering, mood boards and more. Jump in with both feet to get fully oriented and learn fashion design sketching!
You can begin today!
I’m Laura Volpintesta, and I work with women of all ages everywhere (#diversityisbeauty) to help them to:
- LEARN real professional tools and skills for design and CREATIVE EXPRESSION, and watch them grow
- CREATE, EXPRESS themselves, and find their unique voice unfolding in the process
- CONNECT with the creative force inside you, and a positive community here…and keep that vibe at the fore.
- ENJOY a lifetime of using these skills.
- TRANSFORM and grow!
In my Freedom Fashion Semester 2017 online program,
I want you to know what I know you are:
- WELCOME at exactly where you are at, level-wise
- Expected to take your time with no expiration date so you can study when you are available and focused.
- Supported, Encouraged, and Guided with love and humor
- Powerful and ABLE to learn, grow, and explore
- Unique in your perspective and full of stories to tell
- Creative and Curious
- Diverse and positive
Learn fashion design sketching- Sign up here. I’ve been a 20 years fashion faculty at Parsons the New School for Design and now featured on Craftsy.com , I’ve authored and co-authored two books on fashion with Rockport Publishers. too! I’ve worked with thousands of unique and amazing students and watched them learn fashion sketching and progress like crazy from week to week.
“I can’t believe how much I’ve grown and learned”– this is what I hear again and again.
“Laura makes me so comfortable, I feel I could do anything”– Tatiana R, Australia “I can’t believe I can glean all of this information while the children are asleep”– Melissa D, Canada
— Angee.Bee (@JustBee_Chic) December 20, 2016
@LVolpintesta Of course!! I am honored!! You are so amazing and I truly grateful! Never knew I could draw at all.
— Angee.Bee (@JustBee_Chic) December 20, 2016
@LVolpintesta quickest and best decision I have made in my life. I signed up within 10 minutes of being on yiur website.
— Angee.Bee (@JustBee_Chic) December 21, 2016
I’ve watched so many creatives and visionaries learn fashion design sketching. they bloom and take their skills into so many directions in the world! Whether you go into the fashion industry or create art for personal pleasure, I want you to have REAL TOOLS and experience that bring you CREATIVE JOY. You can do this… and see what comes out of you, once you begin…
Do you LOVE ideas, DESIGN, colors, textures,people, styles, culture, stories, art, imagination…but don’t “know how to draw” ?
There are so many obstacles to studying fashion: unsupportive family, work schedules, exorbitant costs, long-distance commutes, flat-out-fear… but let nothing stop you now. Are you afraid you’ll never get your ideas out of your head? One of my primary goals is to make REAL TOOLS and skills available to EVERYONE who has this dream! Do you have a deep knowing that if you can learn fashion illustration tools and techniques, explore and sketch your ideas out… you will be more empowered toward what you want?
I want you to LOVE what you do, and get experience and confidence!
Freedom Fashion Course starts with the drawing and model drawing, slowly adding color, shading, texture, design details, line sheets, mood boards, research and illustration skills….
Why have you put off your dream of studying fashion?
You can actually get started today: learn model drawing , fabric rendering, technical details, quick sketching, illustration, and how to sketch out a whole collection. And so much more! ….Create an original print, inspiration boards, flats, learn faces, poses, and watercolor.
Learn Fashion Design Sketching- Choose your options:
- FREEDOM FASHION is the BOMB. It’s a whole semester course program that you pace yourself . You can learn fashion illustration, with paper, watercolors, and pencils with other creatives. Just like in top fashion schools, right here, right now. SIGNUP HERE!
- You can also grab me for private tutoring, portfolio review, or lessons via Skype? BOOK YOUR SESSIONS NOW!
- Subscribe for free today to begin with the level one set of lessons- see what you think and what you do!
Check out some of my youtube videos to get a taste of my teaching style.
- Have you heard about my digital 4 week workshop where I show you how to use digital painting/ art apps on Android and iOS for fashion illustration and master faces, heads, and hair? ENROLLMENT IS OPEN
- Maybe you’d like to focus on your Technical Drawing (Fashion Flats) from beginner square one for sewers, in my Craftsy.com class! Thousands have enrolled. GET STARTED TODAY!
- Or just peruse one of my books: the Language of Fashion Design or the Fashion Designer’s Reference and Specification Manual. AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.
- Sign up today for FREEDOM FASHION and join a cozy community of positive fashion creatives and artists who share and encourage each other in a mini mastermind group.